Kildare Day Tour
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Historic Kildare Town, built around the medieval cathedral of St. Brigid.
A perpetual fire was kept here until the dissolution of the monasteries in 1537.
- The Irish National Stud - enjoy walks close to the paddocks, view the foaling unit,
and visit the saddler shop and forge. The visitor centre includes a museum, a craft shop and a full Restaurant.
- The Japanese Gardens were created between 1906 and 1910 and are acclaimed as the finest in Europe. The Gardens
incorporate a Tea House and miniature Japanese village.
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Total tour price is 475 euro for up to 7 guests, the price is per vehicle, not per person.
Admission fees and meals are not included in the tour price. A tour can be extended beyond
the standard 8 hours at the hourly rate of 60 euro.
, Mercedes Minivan