Boyne Valley Day Tour
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Newgrange and the Brú na Bóinne Visitors Centre.
- Monasterboice - early Christian monastery with a 10th century Irish Round Tower and Celtic High Crosses.
- Hill of Tara – Sacred site and seat of the High Kings of Ireland.
- Mellifont Abbey - first Cistercian Abbey in Ireland founded in 1142.
- Hill of Slane - where St. Patrick lit the Paschal Fire in 433AD
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Tours are priced per vehicle, not per person. Admission Fees not included in tour price.
Lunch can be arranged but not included in the tour price.
- 1 to 3 Guests - Total Price €425.
- 4 to 7 Guests - Total Price €475.
- Tours can be extended beyond the usual 8 hours at €50 per hour.
, Mercedes Minivan
"One of the highlights of the trip was the private day tour we took with Michael Fox.
We told him we wanted to see ancient places and sacred sites, and that's exactly what
his Boyne Valley Tour had to offer. The sites were breathtaking in their beauty and place
in Irish history. Michael was such a good host and guide. He was very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and accommodating."
"Michael Fox provides the most amazing and personal tour. I booked a private day tour (Boyne Valley) with Michael and he took me to so many places I do not think I would have ever made it to without his guidance. He is so knowledgeable about all the sites and brings a personal touch to the experience you would never get taking a large group tour on a bus. "