Megalithic Day Tour
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Newgrange - 5000 year old Megalithic Passage Tomb and World Heritage Site.
- Fourknocks off the beaten track megalithic passage tomb.
- Sheela-na-gig - mysterious female stone carving set in a farm yard wall.
- Labyrinth - walk a labyrinth designed to reflect the megalithic spirals at Newgrange.
- Hill of Tara - megalithic passage tomb called the Mound of the Hostages.
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Total tour price is 575 euro for up to 6 guests, the price is per vehicle, not per person.
Admission fees and meals are not included in the tour price. A tour can be extended beyond
the standard 8 hours at an hourly rate.
, Mercedes MPV
"Great way to enjoy the Boyne Valley. If you are visiting Ireland and looking for a tour
that will make the most of your brief time, we recommend spending your day with Michael.
He is an outstanding tour guide that will deliver all the sites in a relaxed comfortable environment.
He knows the places to go and does an excellent job getting your there before the crowds.
Want to spend your day driving through the beautiful Irish countryside with a knowledgeable
friend? We recommend booking a day with Michael. Thank you Michael for a wonderful relaxed
day exploring the amazing Irish countryside and history!."