Monastic Day Tours out of Dublin
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Monasterboice - a Christian settlement founded in the 5th century. See the two churches built
in the 14th century, an earlier round tower and the 10th century high crosses.
- Old Mellifont Abbey - Cistercian Abbey founded in 1142, was a the model for other Cistercian abbeys
built in Ireland.
- Bective Abbey - Cistercian abbey on the River Boyne founded in 1147
- Kells - Celtic Crosses, Round Tower, St. Columbkille's House.
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Tours are priced per vehicle, not per person. Admission Fees not included in tour price.
Lunch can be arranged but not included in the tour price.
- 1 to 3 Guests - Total Price €425.
- 4 to 7 Guests - Total Price €475.
- Tours can be extended beyond the usual 8 hours at €50 per hour.
, Mercedes Minivan