Monastic Day Tours out of Dublin
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Monasterboice - a Christian settlement founded in the 5th century. See the two churches built
in the 14th century, an earlier round tower and the 10th century high crosses.
- Old Mellifont Abbey - Cistercian Abbey founded in 1142, was a the model for other Cistercian abbeys
built in Ireland.
- Bective Abbey - Cistercian abbey on the River Boyne founded in 1147
- Kells - Celtic Crosses, Round Tower, St. Columbkille's House.
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Total tour price is 475 euro for up to 7 guests, the price is per vehicle, not per person.
Admission fees and meals are not included in the tour price. A tour can be extended beyond
the standard 8 hours at the hourly rate of 60 euro.
, Mercedes Minivan